The San Diego Sports Medicine Foundation was founded in 2002 to provide a medical safety net for injured youth with limited financial means in order to return them back to health, sports and life.
• Over 5,000 student athletes have received free medical treatment.
• Over 2,000 students have been seen at SDSMF free injury clinics.
• Over 75 student athletes have received surgeries and post-op care.
• Thousands of athletes have been screened for pre-participation exams to ensure healthy participation in sports.
• Over 100 different physicians and medical professionals have volunteered their time to assist the foundation.
• Over 1,000 physicians, fellows, athletic trainers and physical therapists have attended SDSMF educational symposium series.
PO Box 23023
San Diego, CA 92193-3023